Faith Christian School seeks to connect with individuals who are interested in joining our team. Our mission is to educate the next generation of servant leaders who are grounded in the unchanging truth of Jesus Christ and prepared to impact an ever-changing world. If you have a heart for mentoring young servant leaders, are active in a local Bible-believing church, and hold the necessary professional qualifications, we want to connect with you.
Listed below are current openings for which we are seeking candidates. However, if there are no openings that fit your qualifications, we would still love to hear from you and will keep your information on file for future employment possibilities. To express interest now in potential future positions, please email email@example.com and include a cover letter identifying the kind(s) of positions in which you would be interested, as well as a brief statement of personal faith and church involvement. For inquiries of this nature, we will respond when and if a suitable position opens.
Faith Christian School Employment Opportunities:
There are no positions available at this time. Thank you for your interest!
Ideal FCS candidates have a passion for teaching a biblical worldview to the next generation, are lifelong learners, team players, and are engaging in the classroom.
Spiritually, the employee shall possess characteristics that reflect:
• Acceptance without reservation of the FCS doctrinal beliefs
• A strong clear Christian testimony.
• A mature, godly spirit
• A person of faith and prayer
Personally, the employee’s life shall reflect:
• A lifestyle of biblical integrity
• A spirit of dedication, commitment, flexibility, and responsiveness
• The ability to listen and respond to counsel
Professional Requirements and Preferred Qualifications Include:
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with relevant subject matter credits/training
• Education degree and experience preferred
• Be able to meet the requirements for ACSI certification
• Values differentiated instruction
• Demonstrate strong written and verbal skills
• Knows and applies knowledge of current professional literature and best practices
• Displays excellent verbal communication skills • Shows skills and sensitivity in working with all members of the school community
• Support FCS and the principles of Kingdom Education in partnering with families.
For consideration, please send your letter of interest, resume, application and statement of faith to firstname.lastname@example.org. See printable PDF links to applications and background check forms below.